5/10/2013

Can I still get in, or will they send me to hell? Can I still get into heaven if I kill myself?

So I got a challenge from my friend Jolanda. I should challenge 11 bloggers to do this but I'm too lazy for that. Basically I have to tell 11 facts about myself, then answer to 11 questions I got from Jolanda. I have done this once before but I deleted my old posts so yeah. And I'm not going to write things like what's my name, age, gender, location etc. I'll write about things from my opinion, things I like or don't like and stuff, idk yet.

1. Sexual Orientation
So you know, there's way too much little emo kids who think being a lesbian or bi is cooler than being straight and they always advertise it to the world. ''Girls kiss better'', ''I'd fuck you, girl'', ''fuck men'', and they seem to think a normal looking 'girly' girl couldn't be into girls. Only tomboys or emos. And the main reason why they 'are lesbians' is just because it's cool. And I also find it really childish when about 11 yrs old emo kids see a straight couple somewhere and be like 'ewwww'. Why have to classify people. I don't have anything against anyone for their sexual orientation because I couldn't care less about that. What I'm saying is little emo kids are ridicilous when they pretend to be something they really don't have an idea about and classifying people sucks.

2. Music
Music is definitely one of the most awesome things existed and it's inspiring. Music is perfect. And yes I listen everything from Mozart and Elton John to Taylor Swift and The Cab except that shit on the radio. But anyway I mainly listen to pop punk and post-hardcore, metalcore, screamo, deathcore, alternative and so on but I suck at categorizing music. I'm too lazy to list all my favourite bands here but my very favourite at the moment is The Color Morale, I guess. Attention emo ass kids!! If you think you're hardcore, you should know what moshpit/circle pit/wall of death means and if you don't, you'll see below. And oh, here's some awesome music for you and believe me, they're worth listening.
And the last song's for Mitch. I miss him more than a lot, he was amazing. Already over half a year since he passed away and sorry for the bad quality.


 3. Preferences
Okay if you're thinking about dating me or stuff, make sure you fulfill my requirements haha jk. So, you should be about 7'5/175cm tall, have a nice style and fluffy soft hair, long lashes and big eyes, I prefer green or brown but blue doesn't matter. I like pretty, skinny boys with a cute smile and if you are any of them and like cuddles, being cute, eating pizza, having sleepovers and being stupid then I think you should date me. I prefer aussies, american, british, indian and japanese and I think you should look like this. If you're wondering who they are, I'll write their names below the picture.
Jasper aw
Reece is perf k byee
Aw Jesse
Zac hhehe
4. Pizza
Pizza is wonderful, I don't know what I would do without pizza. Pizza is the right answer to anything. And about that dating thing, buy me pizza and I'll love you in return.


5. Tumblr
Tumblr for life. If you are bored or feel shit or are happy, tired, hungry, needy, anything, you can always go tumblring.


6. People
People suck because most of the people are self-centered cunts so trust no bitch.


7. Sleeping
Sleeping is better than anything else. 

8. Candy Crush Saga
I'm obsessed with that game.

9. Facebook
Fb is shit, the only reason I have an account is Candy Crush Saga but that place makes my head explode.

10. Attention Seeking
Stop it. It's pathetic.

11. Tan
I get tanned way too easily and I seriously hate that. I don't want to get tanned because I think it's ugly as hell on me.

Jolanda's Questions (I'll answer in finnish):
1. Mitkä fiilikset?
Ihan jee, kylmä on ja venaan tiistaita superisti!!
2. Kerro jotain sulle tärkeästä/tärkeistä ihmisestä/ihmisistä.
Roosa eli mun paras kaveri on seriously awesome, se nukkuu, dataa ja syö pizzaa eli salee paras ja sitten tää Maddy, se on aika tosi lähellä mun kaikkien vaatimusten täyttämistä!! Voisin myös mainita tähän pari muutakin mulle tärkeää ihmistä, Katja ja maailman eniten hc isosisko Jatta. Nuo kuvat on siis samassa järjestyksessä, kun ihmiset tässäkin (huomatkaa, että mulla on vaan tää joku yli vuoden vanha kuva Maddysta koneella..)

3. Mitä odotat?
Tiistaita, niinku jo tossa mainitsinkin. Tulee olee mahtavaa, näkee ihmisiä ja koska oon jo 9 tuntia ennen The Circuksen ovien aukeemist siellä, niin ennen kun tarvii lähteä jonoon ryssimään ni on ihan reippaasti aikaa chillailla kamppiemoilemassa.
4. Kuka on sun lemppari bloggaaja? Entä vloggaaja?
Mulla ei oikein ole lempibloggaajaa, mutta eniten ehkä seurailen Vilun ja Rosetten blogeja!
5. Mitä haluaisit just nyt?
Sipsejä ja Kinder Bueno.
6. Unelma tulevaisuutesi esim. missä haluaisit asua ja mitä tehdä työksesi?
Los Angelesissa, olla tatuoija tai työskennellä levytysstudiolla, olla sanoittaja tms.
7. Vietätkö paljon aika internetin ihmeellisessä maailmassa? Missä sielä?
Laittoman paljon. Tumblr ja Formspring aika paljon.
8. Paras muistosi?
Kun Roosa kävi täälä viime vuonna ennen mun synttäreitä.
9. Onko sulla lemmikkiä? Kerro siitä jotain. Jos ei ole haluaisitko? Millaisen?
On shetlannin lammaskoira ja perhoskoira!!
10. Lempiruoka ja -juoma?
Pizzahampurilainenranskalaisetkebabsipulirenkaatnugetit ja vesi ja limsku.
11. Sulje silmät. Mitä kuulet, haistat ja tunnet? Avaa silmät. Mitä näet?
Kuorsausta, ilmaa, en mitään, tietokoneen näytön. Kirjava elämä on. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti