5/07/2013

Am I stuck inside my own mind or am I just an insect in amber, frozen in a moment and forgotten in time?

As you can see I customized my blog's appearance and hope you like it but it's not ready yet.
This is just a quick post during my coffee. I have to tell you that chocolate coffee is awesome. Drinking so much coffee because I have to stay awake to read chemistry and I'll translate my last post to finnish too. If that coffee keeps me as energic as I hope I may translate this too and you'll see the translation italicized below. Then I'll possibly play Candy Crush Saga until I'm out of my lives and go on Tumblr to spend time while my CCS lives are loading.
I'll try to put a picture to this post also but I don't know what is it going to look like on my blog. So somewhere below you'll see what I look like nowadays.

If the picture looks as awful as it could, blame it on my phonie's shitty Blogger app instead of blaming it on me. Okay this app is not shitty at all, not even close tbh. It would just be easier if bold/italicize/link/add photo buttons would not scroll with the page because it's so damn annoying to always scroll up and then scroll it down again to do any of those. You possibly understand what I mean if you have this app too. And this misses that font sizing and strikethrough thing and I would also like to add videos to posts from YouTube or by typing (/copypasting) the URL so I wouldn't have to link music and the songs the title's lyrics are from.
That reminded me of my last post's title "Satellite trajectory, guide us in to reverie and come down to voice a generation". Lyrics are from All Time Low's So Long, Soldier, video below.

This post's title lyrics are from one of my favourite band's The Color Morale's Hole Hearted. Video below.

 Have great eargasms. xx

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti