6/03/2013

Have you ever took a blade to your wrists? Have you been skipping meals? We're gonna try something new today, how does that make you feel?

I finally resized my blog's banner, it looks so much better now. I also added some widgets (Twitter, Fashiolista, WeHeartIt) and deleted 'My Accounts' and added the links to the tabs. You can find them right below the banner. I also have a Facebook account but I think Facebook is shit (except the stickers and Candy Crush Saga, the only reasons for my account's existence). Today I created a Bloglovin account (just because I think the widgets look cool) but I have no fucking idea what am I supposed to do there.
If you have readed my tweets you may have noticed I was up all night, got to sleep at 6:30 a.m. and woke up at 12:00. Today I have just laid on my bed and suffered because it's so damn hot outsides. About +35 grades or over holy shit I almost had a heatstroke when I took my dogs out. I'm so happy my huge metal fan exists (actually it's plastic and not even that huge but whatever). I also customized my phonie's background and the widgets, you like it?























I found some awesome pictures and KaaosTV's interviews of Bring Me the Horizon and Your Demise @ The Circus so adding them in this post. They were both so undescribably awesome and I'm suffering of a really bad gig depression again haha so can't wait for The Devil Wears Prada!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti